IMPORTANT: You need to be using CloudTrax v4 portal or higher AND also v6 firmware or higher before continuing.
Log in to the CloudTrax portal at https://ct4.cloudtrax.com
On the left, click on an SSID of your choice and configure with the following:
- SSID name: Guest WiFi (or whatever you wish)
- Enable: Enabled
- Visible: Enabled
- Authentication: Unticked
- Splash page: Enabled
- Splash page type: Hosted remotely
- Splash page URL: *insert access_url here*
- Splash page secret: *insert uam_secret here*
- Splash page authentication type: RADIUS
- Server address 1: *insert radius_server here*
- Server address 2: *insert radius_server2 here*
- Server secret: *insert radius_secret here*
- Block unauthenticated users: Enabled
Under Walled Garden, enter the following domains (one per line):
- *insert access_domain here*
If you wish to support social network logins, you also need to add the domains below for each network you plan to support, to the end of the 'Walled Garden' list above.
Click Save Changes at the top right to finish.