If you have a TP-Link router supplied by ourselves, (or a model such as the WDR3500/WDR3600/WDR4300 flashed with Purple WiFi firmware) then you can force a reset of the router to allow a refresh of the Purple WiFi router configuration; to do this:
- Make sure the router is connected to a live and open internet connection.
- Switch 'OFF' the router, after 10 seconds
- Switch 'ON' on the router and press the mini reset button repeatedly and rapidly until the 2nd light (star light) from the left on the front of the router starts flashing rapidly
- Stop pressing the Reset button.
- After 60 seconds the router will reboot itself with its new settings from our cloud server restoring it to working order.
This should work with all routers flashed with Purple WiFi firmware, but the physical buttons and lights may differ. If you have any trouble with these steps or need any further assistance please raise a ticket noting your router model, make, and hardware version.